domingo, 24 de agosto de 2008

Fair Squares

Estes são os quadrados que recebi, bordados pela Kathy, a minha parceira do Fair Squares - Round 8. O motivo bordado é encantador, adoro o cestinho de flores e também as cores escolhidas. Obrigada Kathy!

These are the squares I received, stitched by Kathy, my partner from Fair Squares - Round 8. The pattern is gorgeous, I love the little flower basket and the clolours she used. Thank you Kathy!






E estes são os que lhe enviei. Bordei em linho de 32ct e usei linha azul matizada DMC . A Kathy também já os recebeu . Pelo que me disse, eu acertei no motivo e na cor escolhida para bordar e ela gostou do que lhe enviei.

And these are the ones I sent to her. I stitched in 32ct linen with blue thread from DMC. Kathy already received them . She told me I choose the right colour to stitch and she also liked the pattern I stitched for her.







2 comentários:

Arlette disse...

SG, I've enjoyed browsing your blog and seeing your beautiful cross stitch pieces. The photo's of your visit to Cornwall are fabulous. Makes me want to visit there one day. Take care.
Aloha!

Kathy A. disse...

Good morning Sandra. It was a pleasure to stitch for you. I am glad you enjoyed your squares. The squares you sent me were beautiful. I appreciate the time and work you put into them. Your photos of your holiday look beautiful.